How Accessible is the Plex Server Application for Windows?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Well it's that time of the year and I'm starting to see some great deals for popular streaming services.

One being: New Subscribers: Plex Lifetime Pass Subscription $90

https://slickdeals.net/da/p121658710/?utm_medium=em-i&utm_term=18&utm_content=17551012&utm_campaign=8890&dealalertid=56317525&mtid=71&generated=1542327118

I've always wanted to use Plex to stream my massive music library to all of my devices, but the last time I used the server software, it wasn't that accessible.

Can anyone confirm if things have improved with the latest version of NVDA 2018 and Plex running under Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.134)?

Thanks.