Re: Eloquence with Lates Version of NVDA

Josh Kennedy

personally I just like the sapi5 eloquence because it works with everything. I do have a question though. Why don't they offer the Japanese and Korean and Chinese eloquence languages in the sapi5 version? A long time ago I bought a sapi5 eloquence from computer room services in the UK, and i think in their sapi5 eloquence it offered the japanese chinese and korean languages. But I guess since I own a jaws license which lets me use nuance voices for free with that screen reader i could always just get those languages and use them with jaws, then. I think though the best deal on vocalizer voices is all sapi5 vocalizer voices for $115 from www.atguys.com ...