Re: Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Rosemarie Chavarria

The webbie suite has a PDF reader you can try.

On 11/16/2018 12:04 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi all,
Recently, I noticed that, in a number of PDFs, when trying to have NVDA read them in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, NVDA seems to treat all the texts as if they are all on the same paragraph. Basically, I can't use ctrl+up/down to move between paragraphs; NVDA just treats everything as if it was a single paragraph.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or should I get a new PDF reader?