Re: Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Jason White

Try the PDF reader that is built into Google Chrome, or use ABBYY FineReader to convert the PDF files to another format (HTML or Microsoft Word).

Due to the above two solutions, I haven’t used Adobe Reader for quite a while.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I tried a few more untagged PDF files and yep the same issue that I explained in my first post still occurs.
However this seems to only occur with untagged PDFs, I.E the ones that once opened presents a dialog to choose the reading order and such.
Since I have to deal with these PDFs on a regular bases for my university, is there a way to properly read these PDFs with NVDA?