Re: access gmail settings

mattias

o thanks a lot!!!

Den 2016-06-06 kl. 01:41, skrev Quentin Christensen:

It's actually fairly hard to get to now.  The settings link that you're finding is for hangouts as you said.  There is a settings "button", which I found easiest to get to by going to the main content landmark then shift+tabbing about 5 times.  That opens a drop down list of options, most of which are irrelevant (display and theme options), help is also in there and settings.

The easier way to get to settings is from the link:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/general

If you have more than one GMail account open, the 0 in that link is the first one, 1 for the next one and so on.

Not ideal, but it will get you there for now.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 9:22 AM, mattias <mjonsson1986@...> wrote:

the only settings i land on is for hangouts

Den 2016-06-06 kl. 01:08, skrev Brian Vogel:
Standard.  Unless someone tells me they're using a view that's not standard I answer based on what is.

Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383