Hi is there A way that someone can provide us A recording of this new voice package/

So those of us who maybe on the fence of using it or not.

Can if an idea what is sounds like and just how responsive it is.

On 11/17/2018 4:11 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes you need the Sappi 5 version.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 3:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] rh-voice

hi,

I installed the nvda addons RH voice but it does not load

an error occurs when opening.

Robert Mendoza

On 11/17/2018 4:29 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

I found a new voice for NVDA. It’s called rh-voice. Also discovered
the sapi5 version has the best sound. It’s fast and responsive like
Espeak. The bdl voice is my favorite of all of them. Best part is
this, somehow, you can make your own voices for it and even make new
languages, although making new voices for an existing language is
easiest. So if I can get the required sentences that have to be
recorded, I could have the keynote gold demo voice read all those
sentences into wave files and perhaps the author could build a voice
based on recordings of the keynote gold tts. I’m not sure if he uses
Linux to make the voices. And if he does, if the voice building
process is even accessible with the orca Linux screen reader. It won’t
be a 100% perfect keynote gold voice, but it’ll be very very close to
the original sounding keynote gold tts. And it’ll be a sapi5 keynote
gold voice and it could even work on android since rh-voice is also a
free android tts, works great with talkback. The website is:

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki

Windows 10

--

Casey