Re: Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Edited

I tried the PDF reader built into Google Chrome. It worked, but, for example, I typed into the box to go to a page and press enter and attempt to read, NVDA doesn't seem to recognize that I have changed the page, but on screen I can clearly see that the page has change.
Is the problem I described in my first post a NVDA issue? Or an issue with recent versions of Adobe Acrobat. I remember in the past even untagged PDFs use to work properly.
Update: I tried downgrading to Acrobat Reader DC 2018 and everything seems to work properly now. How can I prevent Reader DC from automatically updating to the 2019 version?