Re: RH Voice

Gene

It appears to be the same one but it now can speak many languages.  I strongly suspect that the original message made the voices appear much bettter than they are.  I may try one of the English voices but I'm skeptical of their quality after reading about them on the web site.

Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 10:36 AM
Subject: [nvda] RH Voice

I just checked the add ons site for the RH Voice add on for nvda and I
don't seem to find it.  Is it under development and not generally
available yet?  I remember trying one called RH voice a couple years
back and it sounded very weird and then I found out it is only made to
speak the Russian language.  This must be a different one altogether.

Roger