Re: RH Voice

Angela Delicata

Hi,

I am curious, I could not follow the whole thread and bag pardon.

Where can I download it? Is there an Italian version also? Is there an android version too?

Or some one could send a sample in mp3 format so we could just ear the voice?

Thank you.

Angela from Italy

Il 17/11/2018 18:09, Jo Fullerton ha scritto:

My colleague has just tried it out and he was very impressed with it. I could ask him if he would email you if you like.

Jo

Jo Fullerton

Technology for Life Coordinator

RNIB Scotland Employment and Learning Centre

Moulsdale House

24D Milton Road East

Edinburgh EH15 2NJ

Tel: 0131 657 8205

Mobile: 07968 200094

On 17 Nov 2018, at 16:39, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:

I just checked the add ons site for the RH Voice add on for nvda and I
don't seem to find it.  Is it under development and not generally
available yet?  I remember trying one called RH voice a couple years
back and it sounded very weird and then I found out it is only made to
speak the Russian language.  This must be a different one altogether.

Roger

--

Celebrating 150 years of creating change for blind and partially sighted people.
To help us continue removing the barriers that can stop people with sight loss thriving, visit https://www.rnib.org.uk to donate.

--

RNIB
                  Logo

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: https://www.rnib.org.uk