Re: vlc app

Sarah k Alawami

Not sure if there is, but I have a lite traffic android list you can try at the link in my sig. And I mean it's very lite traffic. There are only maybe 10 of us, most of us lerk. Lol

For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io and follow the prompts. to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL: about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 17 Nov 2018, at 14:13, Brice Mijares wrote:

I downloaded VLC, and also installed the VLC app for NVDA. Does any one know if there is a list for asking questions about VLC? Thanks in advance.