Re: rh-voice

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

for those who missed the previous link for these voices here it is at https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki

On 18/11/2018 12:02 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'd appreciate this info as well. Several folks have asked for it, but so far, no one has shared the link.

Roger

On 11/17/2018 4:31 PM, Narayan wrote:

Please share here the download link of this addon. Thank you.

On 18 November 2018 1:18:33 AM "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Josh,

I downloaded the NVDA add on and some English SAPI 5 VOICES.  I installed everything and was flagged by Windows Defender.  I chose run anyway and everything seemed to go OK.  However, the RH synthesizer nor any of the SAPI 5 voices show up anywhere under synthesizers or voices choices under Microsoft SAPI 5 synthesizer.  I am running Windows 10 latest update.  Is this system compatible with Windows 10?

What could be going wrong?

On 11/17/2018 12:41 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
yes the addon is compatible. you have to download the addon, install it, download a voice or two that you want, install it, restart NVDA and it will work. but honestly the sapi5 rh-voice has the best sound, and the android one works good also.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"