From: "Alexander Masic" <list@masic.se>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can't always blame NVDA

I am running the latest build 1809, and I am not facing any proglem with
it. I have one Varioultra running on bluetooth placed on the left
conected with bluetooth, and it run fine. and also i have not loused any
files.

Den 2018-11-18 kl. 06:41, skrev Gene:
Kim Komando, because of all the problems with the latest full update,
advises people not to install the update earlier than it is offered to
you and even then, to defer it if you can until it is clear that it is
advisable to install it. You can't put it off indefinitely, but there
are ways to delay it.
Microsoft originally released this update obviously when it wasn't
ready, and the same with the last full update. I hope that, instead
of people chomping at the bit to try the new full updates, that they
wait to see if Microsoft has released a good update in future. Of
course, if someone wants to see what the latest is like and be a
guinea pig, a beta tester after beta testing should no longer be
necessary, that's fine, but for those who aren't in that category and
who want dependability and reliability, I would always wait. Even in
the past, before Windows 10, people were advised to wait after a new
version of Windows came out before adopting it. Even with proper
care, there are always going to be problems with a complex piece of
software like this. But the last two full updates have more and more
serious problems than properly tested software should.
& check out my sites at www.brighter-vision.com
<http://www.brighter-vision.com> & www.mysitesbeenhacked.com
<http://www.mysitesbeenhacked.com>

--