Re: Reading PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I don’t think I ever came across the problem that you mentioned. If you are using the 2019 version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can try what I did, which is downgrading to the 2018 version and disable automatic updates.

On 18 Nov 2018, at 17:18, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@softcon.com> wrote:

The problem I have with adobe pdf reader is the fact that I can't move backwards through the file. If I miss a sentence or something, and want to go back and see what it said, I can't do that, because it jumps back to the beginning of the file. As a result, I just ignore pdf files when possible, and convert them to something else when not. I don't use pdf unless absolutely necessary, and these days, it's seldom necessary.