Re: Reading Charts

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

the closest i can find is this add on but is more for a excel sheet and not a image. A screen reader if it has the ocr function may be able to ocr information but it is more for pulling text out of the image.

The link to this add on is https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/AudioChart.en.html

I have not used it so do not know apart from what i read it does.

Gene nz

On 18/11/2018 9:56 PM, Stephen Costigan wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if NVDA can read charts, the reason why I ask is
because I can send reports and charts from my blood glucose machine to
my laptop.

Thank you in advance.

Stephen