Internet radio software recommended for use with NVDA?

Jacob Kruger

Asking this since the older, free version of tapIn radio was perfectly usable, but, they've now updated to what seems to be a paid-for version, and while it's station listings will be kept up to date, the older version will start lacking functional entries in the station listings.

Now, while I understand paying for worthwhile software, I tried out the demo version of the new software, and, didn't like it's reworked interface, and, secondly, I don't see why I should pay for something like this if there are free alternatives that people would recommend?

So, suggestions on what to try out?

Would be nice if you could record it's output via the software, but, that's not the end of the world, since the main thing is being able to browse station categories/catalogues, being able to then control playback, audio output, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA