Re: Uninstalling an app installed via windows 10 store

Well I have used ccleaner to uninstall things, I assume that add remove programs will work to.

However even if you kill it you will have to click see more in store then downloads then there is a drop down box for owned or downloaded or installed, select owned, then you need to hide that app else it will just install it again.

On 11/19/2018 10:08 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
As subject line says, wondering what's the easiest/simplest way to uninstall a piece of software installed via windows store on the PC?

Ask this since, trying to find something like a list of installed software in the windows store interface, using NVDA seems unavailable?

And, the apps installed via this path don't show up under add or remove programs from the control panel?

Stay well, and, TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA