Installing SAPI voices for NVDA on a windows 10 machine

Sile

Hello all

I have a strange error on a new windows 10 machine.

I installed eloquence and chose not to register it immediately until I checked it was working.
The next time I tried to log into the machine, I got passed the log-in screen but when I pressed any key after that NVDA just echoed:

"Please Register this Product"

So I can't do anything with the machine ...

Has anyone ever had this happen?  If so, what can I do to fix it?  I obviously can't register the product until I can use the machine ...

Yours,

--Sile