Re: wonder vs. wander

Lino Morales

I’m with you Hope. I retain probably about those numbers too when I hear audible books etc. Now hopefully that will change once I get my fingers on a Brailleiant 14 BI from the NC state library on loan soon.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Hope Williamson via Groups.Io <isepic@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 8:13:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] wonder vs. wander

It's a good question. Although I definitely know the difference between
"wonder" and "wander." I've been blind since birth. Although I did learn
braille when I was in school. Problem is, I've had data retention issues
my entire life. As in I turn the page, and completely forget what I was
reading.

     It's just easier for me to listen, because I actually retain more
that way. People say you only retain about 10-15% of what you hear, but
I think for me it's probably about 50 or 60% at least.