Re: Internet radio software recommended for use with NVDA?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

There is speak on media center you could try out also which can be found at http://www.speakon.org.uk/SpeakOn.html

For otThere is also a speech hub package people can use with nvda for extra voices but they also need to install the add on for that.

Gene nz

On 19/11/2018 4:03 PM, Ejaz Shah wrote:
I'm using Simple Radio. The Windows 10 app is usable, not accessible. Although it's fully accessible on Android.

On 19/11/2018 2:18 am, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Asking this since the older, free version of tapIn radio was perfectly usable, but, they've now updated to what seems to be a paid-for version, and while it's station listings will be kept up to date, the older version will start lacking functional entries in the station listings.

Now, while I understand paying for worthwhile software, I tried out the demo version of the new software, and, didn't like it's reworked interface, and, secondly, I don't see why I should pay for something like this if there are free alternatives that people would recommend?

So, suggestions on what to try out?

Would be nice if you could record it's output via the software, but, that's not the end of the world, since the main thing is being able to browse station categories/catalogues, being able to then control playback, audio output, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA