From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading Charts

No screen-reader can read images. There is no written text to read. Maybe you could use OCR to make the charts readable for a screen-reader but if accuracy matters, I have no idea how accurately the numbers would be rendered and you would have to check numbers that look wrong or not routine.

But I don't understand the question. You said you want to send the charts. Aren't you sending them to a sighted person? Why does it matter if NVDA can read them?