From: "Sile via Groups.Io" <somodhrain=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Installing SAPI voices for NVDA on a windows 10 machine

I should say that the voice I’m trying to add is eloquence.

Sile
On Nov 18, 2018, at 8:08 PM, Sile via Groups.Io <somodhrain=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all

I have a strange error on a new windows 10 machine.

I installed eloquence and chose not to register it immediately until I checked it was working.
The next time I tried to log into the machine, I got passed the log-in screen but when I pressed any key after that NVDA just echoed:

"Please Register this Product"

So I can't do anything with the machine ...

Has anyone ever had this happen? If so, what can I do to fix it? I obviously can't register the product until I can use the machine ...

Yours,

--Sile