From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 12:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] wonder vs. wander

Not trying to make anybody mad here, but it really is disconcerting to see
so many people here using wander and wonder interchangeably.
Wander (with an"A" ) is what you do when you're out and about, and don't
have any particular place to be, and you just feel like taking your time to
see what's going on around you.  You wander around, looking at things, and
simply taking things easy.
On the other hand, wonder (with an "O" ) is what you do when you're curious
about something.  Yeah, it's ok to wonder about life, the universe and
everything, but if you wander about such things, you may never find your way
back to your back yard, having being swept off into galaxies unknown.
And, of course, it's perfectly acceptable to wonder about wandering too,
especially if you're wondering why so many people wander into things.