Re: Internet radio software recommended for use with NVDA?

seb naudet

hello,

radiosure is a good alternative.

free version is ok for a daily use.

and there's a nvda addon with shortcuts  to quickly access volume,
favorits etc...

     all the best

Le 18/11/2018 à 22:18, Jacob Kruger a écrit :
Asking this since the older, free version of tapIn radio was perfectly
usable, but, they've now updated to what seems to be a paid-for
version, and while it's station listings will be kept up to date, the
older version will start lacking functional entries in the station
listings.

Now, while I understand paying for worthwhile software, I tried out
the demo version of the new software, and, didn't like it's reworked
interface, and, secondly, I don't see why I should pay for something
like this if there are free alternatives that people would recommend?

So, suggestions on what to try out?

Would be nice if you could record it's output via the software, but,
that's not the end of the world, since the main thing is being able to
browse station categories/catalogues, being able to then control
playback, audio output, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker