Re: wonder vs. wander

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 11:15 AM, Gene wrote:
These days, being offended by everything is a cultural passtime and fixsture.  I don't see anything offensive in the message.
Amen, Gene!  (And I won't correct either of the spelling errors because they're not relevant!)

The message was also not specifically targeted at any individual, and dealing with misspellings of similar words or homonyms does create confusion, even if momentary.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back