problem with NVDA and libre office

Ashley Wayne

Hi all,

I cannot seem to get NVDA to announce the alignment of text in libre office writer, such as left or centered.  I will have alignment checked under the document formatting section of preferences but still nothing.  NVDA key plus F will read other attributes like font type or size but still not alignment.  When I go to other applications with text, like websites for example, NVDA will then read alignment information.  What am I missing here?  Thank you so much for any help.

Ashley

---
https://www.avg.com