Re: Question about command keys

Quentin Christensen

Hi Nikos,

As others have replied, it is not currently possible, however, it is something which is asked about regularly, and there are several open requests on our issue tracker for it, eg: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6553

Subscribing to the issue will ensure you are kept up to date with that conversation and any updates to it.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:00 PM Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io <nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi.
I know we have got the option in keyboard settings to enable the speaking of command keys such as backspace, delete, tab, arrow keys etc.
I was wondering if it is possible to enable some of the keys but not all of them?
For example some people feel more comfortable hearing the backspace and delete keys, but not the arrow keys and tab key.
Do you know if we can use configuration files to change this?
Thanks
Nikos

--
Quentin Christensen