Re: problem with NVDA and libre office

Ashley Wayne

Hi thank you, I did not realize that.  Well, at least I wasn't missing something obvious.

On 11/19/2018 7:16 PM, zahra wrote:
hi.
both openoffice and libreoffice dont support reporting alignment for
nvda screen reader.
i am not sure about jaws and libreoffice compatibility with jaws, but
i am sure that you cant read alignment information when using
libreoffice or openoffice.

On 11/20/18, Ashley Wayne <a.r.wayne2008@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I cannot seem to get NVDA to announce the alignment of text in libre
office writer, such as left or centered.  I will have alignment checked
under the document formatting section of preferences but still nothing.
NVDA key plus F will read other attributes like font type or size but
still not alignment.  When I go to other applications with text, like
websites for example, NVDA will then read alignment information.  What
am I missing here?  Thank you so much for any help.

Ashley

---
https://www.avg.com