Re: NVDA 2018.4 beta 1

Sarah k Alawami

I should know the answer to this, but do I as I'm already using a beta need to grab this one? Or am I good to go go go?

Take care

On 19 Nov 2018, at 18:56, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi guys

it looks as though there is a beta release of nvda 2018.4 beta 1.

You can take it for a test drive just grab your snap shot first from https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Time for any bug finding if any.

Hopefully they were picked up in the alfas first.

Gene nz