From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.4 beta 1

I should know the answer to this, but do I as I'm already using a beta
need to grab this one? Or am I good to go go go?

Take care

On 19 Nov 2018, at 18:56, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi guys

it looks as though there is a beta release of nvda 2018.4 beta 1.

You can take it for a test drive just grab your snap shot first from
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Time for any bug finding if any.

Hopefully they were picked up in the alfas first.

Gene nz

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where