Re: NVDA 2018.4 beta 1

Sarah k Alawami

No I'm using the slower ring if you will. I can't remember but yeah I am usi gsnaps but they are updated I thin weekly.

Take care

On 20 Nov 2018, at 11:15, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

If you are using alpha snapshots, you don’t have to grab a beta, as the code is identical at this point (although in the next few days, it may diverge somewhat).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.4 beta 1

I should know the answer to this, but do I as I'm already using a beta need to grab this one? Or am I good to go go go?

Take care

On 19 Nov 2018, at 18:56, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi guys

it looks as though there is a beta release of nvda 2018.4 beta 1.

You can take it for a test drive just grab your snap shot first from https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Time for any bug finding if any.

Hopefully they were picked up in the alfas first.

Gene nz

<