Re: Win 10 ver 1809

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I installed the 1809 version before it was pulled and besides it screwing up a few default settings, which I was able to reset, I had no issues with it.

Since then, Windows updated again and there are no issues.

On 11/20/2018 6:50 PM, Don H wrote:
Wonder how many on the list installed Win 10 version 1809 when it first came out and before it was pulled back.  It seems that the strange verbage I get when openning up the settings app relates to version 1809 and does not happen with version 1803.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"