Issues with Truvoice

Jermaine Raymer <Jermaine@...>

Hello,

I downloaded NVDA as a trial to see how it might work for my agency’s consumers—When I changed the synthesized voice to one of the Truvoice options, I got a dialogue box which says “Password required to use this Truvoice text-to-speech engine.” Everytime I click the ok button, or click the “x” in the top right of the dialogue, the box with the same message just pops up again. I have now deleted and reinstalled NVDA twice, and both times I reinstalled, it simply launched right into that dialogue box. Does anybody know a way to get me out of this vicious loop?

Thanks

Jermaine Raymer

Program Director

PACE, Inc.