Just delete the file or directory as stated in Sukil or Tyler's replies, and
you should be fine.

Antony.

On Monday 06 June 2016 at 16:12:27, Jermaine Raymer wrote:

Thanks all, I was hoping I could avoid registry editing, but somehow
figured it was inevitable.

I didn’t even consider that the truvoice engine was part of Zt.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian
Moore Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 9:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with Truvoice

Hi. Is this the true voice which comes with zoomtext? if so, it will not
work with any other product as it is locked to zoomtext. I am not aware
of any other product that includes true voice by default but I might be
wrong about that.

With the one that is included with zt, it will not work with any other
program than zoom text.

Brian.
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.