From: "Tony Malykh" <anton.malykh@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Bug in beta with command line window in administrator mode

Good catch, I was running it directly from the installer. I'll try to
properly install it tonight and see if I can still reproduce this. It
would be great to have some kind of meaningful error message if this
is expected behavior.

On 11/21/18, Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...> wrote:
Are you running an installed copy? If not, then it won't work.
On 11/21/2018 10:30 AM, Tony Malykh wrote:
All add-ons disabled, the bug is still there.
I couldn't find that bug in recently filed issues on github.

Does restarting with add-ons disabled help? If not, it would be best to
search GitHub for issues (it was noted a few months ago).
Cheers,
Joseph