From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence with Lates Version of NVDA

Working great with NVDA2018.3.2. It should work. Where do some people spread such misleading info I wonder?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 13 nov 2018, a la(s) 8:30 a. m., kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> escribió:

Does the latest version of NVDA still support the eloquence
synthesizer in any form? I am about to put it on my work computer. I
have not updated my NVDA beyond 2018.3, because I have heard that
Eloquence will no longer work, and it is the only non-iOS synthesizer
I am really comfortable with.

--
Kelby Carlson

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.