Re: Paypal bank details changed

Antony Stone

Are you sure this is a change made by NV Access, and not by Paypal or Lloyds?

Antony.

On Thursday 22 November 2018 at 16:32:08, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

I noticed on my Lloyds statement the last donation I made to Nvaccess did
not have the name just an impenetrable long number and direct debit. Which
of course it is. I do sometimes despair at the human inability to keep
things simple when they are working fine. sigh. I doubt there is much
nvaccess can do about this, but really I use Paypal for other things and
its not helpful if they remove the name in favour of some number.
Bah humbug.
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

- St├ęphane Bortzmeyer

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.