Re: Issues with Truvoice

Jermaine Raymer <Jermaine@...>

Thanks, deleting the app data fixed the issue

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Moore
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 9:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with Truvoice

Hi.  Is this the true voice which comes with zoomtext?  if so, it will not work with any other product as it is locked to zoomtext.  I am not aware of any other product that includes true voice by default but I might be wrong about that.

With the one that is included with zt, it will not work with any other program than zoom text.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 06/06/2016 10:02 AM, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io wrote:

Hi,

You can try deleting your config directory.

To access it you can press Windows+R and type "%appdata%" without quotes. Delete the NVDA inside it.

Regards,

Sukil

El 6 jun 2016, a las 15:55, Jermaine Raymer <Jermaine@...> escribió:

Hello,

I downloaded NVDA as a trial to see how it might work for my agency’s consumers—When I changed the synthesized voice to one of the Truvoice options, I got a dialogue box which says “Password required to use this Truvoice text-to-speech engine.” Everytime I click the ok button, or click the “x” in the top right of the dialogue, the box with the same message just pops up again. I have now deleted and reinstalled NVDA twice, and both times I reinstalled, it simply launched right into that dialogue box. Does anybody know a way to get me out of this vicious loop?

Thanks

Jermaine Raymer

Program Director

PACE, Inc.