Re: donating Royalties to NV Access.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

I just wrote to you offlist.  Firstly, I want to thank you publicly for your support and for thinking of us!

We really appreciate it, and love the innovative ways everyone supports the project and engages the community!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 12:26 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:
My next Young Adult light fantasy book features a character who uses
both JAWS and NVDA. While I don't want to give reasons, I think NV
Access deserves the donations more than FS. I'd like to speak to someone
at NV Access to donate a portion of the royalties to NV Access. While my
publisher said they can do this on my behalf, we can't figure out who to
talk to. Does anybody know?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager