From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Paypal bank details changed

I didn't think we'd changed anything lately, but I'll look into it for you
Brian. Like you say, having something readable against each transaction
makes working out which is what much easier.

If you have the PayPal receipt handy, would it be possible to email it to
me offlist, please? (Either to quentin@nvaccess.org or info@nvaccess.org).

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 6:26 AM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

Well, I suspect Pay Pal, I wondered if anyone else had noticed that was
all.
Like most things to do with finance, it all seems totally illogical to
the
person who is the customer!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk