Re: donating Royalties to NV Access.

Hey all, Quentin Christensen wrote to me off list, but thanks to all who wrote to me privately. To answer your questions, some of them anyway, I'm doing the donation of royalties route because, to be honest, I'm extremely lazy and extremely stupid in math. This way, I can write, and not be bothered with things such as calculations and the like. I've donated on my own in the past and will do so in the future, but anything so that I can do less work, especially in math, will be the route I take. I wanna create the content while others take care of math and business.