From: <tim@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 11:20 PM
Subject: [nvda] Issues using Flash Based Voicemail Website

I'm working with a volunteer who is blind to access an online voicemail system through my.jive.com. The website uses flash software and we're able to access the names of the voicemails using NVDA, but we're not able to click on the links to listen to them.

We're using a HP Pavilion Notebook PC with Windows 10 Home Version 1803.

Does anyone have experience with my.jive.com through Jive Communications?
Has anyone resolved issues when issue flash on a website?

Thanks for your help!
Tim