From: "Ibrahim Ajayi" <kobisko@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 1:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] Scren reader malfunctioning

Hi good people:
Please I am having problems with my NVDA screen reader. I started
having these problems after a reformatting of my laptop computer a few
days ago.
The first problem is that I cannot change the keyboard layout from
desktop to laptop. When I activate the laptop option, it does not
change from desk top to laptop. I don't understand why this is
happening. I in fact re-installed the program, but the problem has
persisted.
The problem is peculiar with NVDA, because I don't have these problems
with JAWS. Please is there a fix for these problems.
I also want to find out how I can turn on windows defender, or windows
firewall. When I attempted turning on windows defender, by typing
defender in to the search box, and windows defender coming up, I am
unable to pull down the file menu to go to tools, in order to do the
turn on. I even tried using the application key, all to no avail.
Hope to read a response.
From Ibrahim.