Re: Need help with help.

Tyler Spivey

As long as you press enter on the link (and not the bullet beside it),
you should be moved to that section. That doesn't work in Edge.
Switch to another browser and you should be fine.
Alternatively, navigate by headings until you find the part of the user
guide you want.

On 11/24/2018 9:02 AM, MAX wrote:
Hi All.

It appears this list is not like some others I was on briefly.  I
haven’t been flamed for asking a stupid question or been told to go look
it up.

Here is my problem.  When I select help from the NVDA menu and then user
guide my browser opens and I am on the table of contents. Then I down
arrow to 5 navigating with NVDA.  When I press enter or space bar
nothing happens.  I have to scroll the screen and click the mouse.  But
that’s not all.  I can see that the screen changes but NVDA continues
reading the table of contents.  I printed out the entire user guide and
put it under my CCTV reader but that takes a lot of time.  I have tried
the NVDA key + numpad keys and I can move to the desk top and back to
the table of contents but I haven’t figured out how to move to the page
which is displayed.  This effects other sites as well but this seems
like the best example.  I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge which
should be the latest versions because automatic update is turned on.
Can someone get me out of this catch 22 situation.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.