From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: 23 November 2018 23:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Switch from Desktop mode laptop mode

Hi all, this is Michael. I have a question about switching from Desktop layout to Laptop layout on a Laptop.

Few weeks ago I got a shiny new computer from School. That Computer have both Jaws and NVDA installed in it.

After I'm done setup Jaws the Way I liked I proceed to NVDA.

I forgot that I have NVDA desktop Keyboard layout set as default. I went ahead and press Ok on do not show  welcome screen when I start NVDA then I pressed  the ok button.

I'm using an HP Laptop.

Caps lock key  is not available for me.

Where is the insert key on a Laptop?

All feedback  and answers are greatly