Re: accessible drive partition resizing

seb naudet

sorry for the dead link

  below a dropbox link with the free and last version i have.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yqwpon6sdeobnaz/AADeHSkTT7DZJoSXIoT4xbzaa?dl=0

Le 25/11/2018 à 23:00, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io a écrit :

I tried to download the free version of this software and get this
text below.

Not Found
The requested URL /PGFreeSetup.exe was not found on this server.

On 25/11/2018 10:44, seb naudet wrote:
     Hello,

partitionGuru is fully accessible and has a free version

https://www.partitionguru.com/download.php

     seb

Le 25/11/2018 à 03:12, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know of any partition management software that allows for
resizing of a drive partition without destroying the data?
I use image for windows to image my hard drive and that works great
for that but does not have an option for resizing the partition.
Thanks guys,
Rich

.