ergent help needed with phonetic transcriptions

enes sarıbaş

hi,

So I am doing my masters in linguistics, and have a writing assignment about  a topic in morphology. The problem is, the morphemes are transcribed in the international phonetic alphabet, and bracketed and for this reason nvda will not read them correctly. Has anyone else here done linguistics, and if so how did you solve this problem? I am afraid of failing the assignment not because of a lack of efort, but because I can't access the matterial correctly. Would a braille display help with this?