From: "Raha Tehrani" <raha.tehrani1362@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] some unsolved problems about NVDA

Hi.
I have tried the addon provided by Mohmad Soleiman.
it won't function either.
NVDA keeps quiet while in the text editing area in VB in Microsoft
Visual studio 2010
I think the NVAccess team should think about a better solution.
I'd like my friends to test it.
just go to VB in Microsoft Visual studio. then, press f7 to enter the
text editing area. then as you arrow and navigate around. NVDA won't
say anything at all.
it gets sort of dumb. to give it a try, you can write an encryption.
like: "dim a as integer"
then as you navigate and arrow on the text you've just written, you'll
hear nothing from NVDA.
take care.

On 11/25/18, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley@...> wrote:
Theres actually a add-on for visual studio
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/visualStudio.en.html

maybe that will help you 😃