From: "James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A random question, related to screen readers in general

I think that the WebAIM Screen Readers surveys have this info

TC
James
On 25 Nov 2018, at 23:26, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

A Google Search for something like percent of screen-reader users use Braille produced this as one result:
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/
If you search for the word Braille and repeat the search until you get to the relevant content, you will find information about the number of users of different screen-readers who use Braille output.