From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 5:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2018.4 beta 2 and Firefox

Wow! Just wanted to say what a vast improvement NVDA 2018.4 beta 2 and FF is. Now this is the speed I’ve been waiting for since FF 57 came out almost a year ago. Thanks NV Access. I now use both JAWS and NVDA and JAWS 2019 at the moment was the winner in responsiveness. Now that’s changed in the new beta. Hope this will carry over to 2018.4 final build.