A couple of small annoyances.

MAX <max@...>

I recognize that these are small things that the developers may not think
are important enough to fix. Here goes anyway. When I am opening a file
in word I press control O and then tab twice. Nvda says recently opened
files. You haven't opened any files recently. This was not unexpected the
first time I opened a file after installing nvda. However, I use word
every day and the message continues. At first it was a laugh, then a smile
and now it's I wish it wouldn't do that. Another thing is the
pronunciation of s o u r c e. In the united states source rhymes with
horse not with farce as nvda pronounces it. I have tried to fix it in the
dictionary but when I replace the h in horse with an s it goes back to the
rhyme with farce. Well, I guess that's just the way it is.

73 (Regards).

Max. K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@maxsmusicplace.com

Vacuum Tube Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io